IDEALIFE --Professional Knife Set --Perlenkapan Pisau Dapur --IL-163s
- 5pcs Knife Set + 1 Ceramic Peeler + Scissors + Sharpener
- 6.5 "Cleaver, 8" Chef, 8 "Bread, 5" Utility, 3.5 "Paring BONUS: Scissors, Ceramic Peeler, Sharpener
- High Grade 3cr13 stainless steel blade
- Full Stainless handle and blade --No Join (FORGED)
- No Coating Peeling when Sharpen
- Made for Professional Chef
- Elegant Gift Box Packaging
- Pcs per Carton: 6 Pcs
- Barcode No: 985221180402
- Outer Carton Dimension: 41.5x38x24.5Cm
- Gift Box Dimension: 39x36.2x4 Cm
- Kg per Carton: 8Kg
- Gram per Pcs: 1.5Kg
- NO. HS LABEL: 8211.10000
A forged knife is any kind of knife which has been forged from a single piece of metal. To construct a forged knife, a block of steel is hammered into shape using a powerful press, before being honed and sharpened. The handle is then added, before the blade undergoes a final shine and polish.
When steel is forged, the shape is altered right down to a molecular level, meaning the blade is exceptionally strong. In a forged knife, both the blade and the tang are made from one continuous piece of steel, making them strong, durable and well-balanced.
Forged Knives are used by professional chefs and cooks around the world for exactly this reason. However, they’re often more expensive than stamped designs, owing to the costly time- and labour-intensive crafting process. But, the upside of this is that you won’t need to buy new knives for many years, as they’re very long-lasting.
You can tell if a knife is forged by looking for a steel bolster between the blade and the handle: this is usually a strong indication that a knife has been forged rather than stamped.